The Early Years (Prior to 1770)
The Agricultural Improvement/Pre-Railway Period (1770 – 1848)
The Railway Period (1848 – 1966)
The Post Railway Period following the opening of the Tay Road Bridge (1966 onwards)
The Ferry-Port-on-Craig Commonty Fund originates from compensation received when the railway crossed the East Common in 1848. Support from the Community Council along with Fife Council & Taybridgehead Councillors, has been instrumental in ensuring support for this project.